Share
Go down
Admin
Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-07-09
View user profilehttp://gerforceguide.forumgreek.com

Bispirit and Fiend Upgrade Guide

on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:02 pm
Bispirit and Fiend



General Instructions
The game gifts you a bispirit and a fiend when you reach certain points . Even those free ones can massively boost your power.
The massive power boost comes from bispirits and fiends skills.
Bispirits and Fiends have skills , which unlock when the bispirit or fiend reaches a certain phase.
Our first priority is to reach those phases in order to unlock the skills and get the massive power boost.

Unlocking Skills
For fiends , all skills are unlocked by reaching phase 6.
While for Bispirits , skills unlock in the following order : Skill 1 - Phase 6 , Skill 2 - Phase 10 , Skill 3 -Phase 14.
Each unlocked skill can give at least 20-30k power, sometimes even more.
Its important to understand that the reason behind bispirit's and fiend's massive power is their skills.
On early and mid game , fiends will give more power than bispirit due to having all skills unlocked , while bispirits will have 1 or 2 skills unlocked at that point.

How to evolve bispirit and fiend to next phase :

Evolving bispirit or fiend to next phase costs sages stones. These stones can be obtained from:
1) the store for 100 diamonds each ,
2) seal prison (25% chance to obtain 1 sages stone per run as a possible reward)
3)The cheapest giveaway chest (100 sages stones + some other items for 2000 diamonds)
4)Thunder valley ,certain to reward sages stones( 75% chance  to obtain 5 sages stone , 25% chance to obtain 10 sages stones per run )
The most efficient way to obtain the stones is the giveaway chest. However you can only purchase it once per 2000 diamonds recharged.
The second best way to obtain them is from thunder valley , you can obtain 2 thunder valley keys from the vip store each day and can get some more from raids.
The other two methods are not worth.

Evolve order :
1. Fiend to phase 6.
2. Bispirit to phase 6 , if that's not yet possible , the excess sages stone should be spend on fiend.
3. Bispirit to phase 10 , if that's not yet possible , the excess sages stones should be spend on fiend.
4. Bispirit to phase 14 , if that's not yet possible , the excess sages stones should be spend on fiend.
5.After Bispirit reaches phase 14 , finding the correct balance between fiend and bispirit phases is important. The cost for upgrading Bispirit to phase 15 may be the same as upgrading fiend +2 or +3 phases , you need to check which is more rewarding in terms of stats and power.

The recycle option , returns to you all the upgrading materials and returns bispirit/fiend back to phase 1 in exchange for gold. Thats very usefull in experimenting with evolving your bispirit/fiend and finding what gives you the maximum power boost.

Sacrifice

After you short out the bispirit and fiend phases , you need to deal with the sacrifice level of your fiend / bispirit.
Sacrificing awards some bonus stats on your bispirit or fiend but most importantly every 10 levels of sacrifice , your bispirit/ fiend skills level is upgrading.
The skills level upgrade can give massive power.
The level of skills is upgrading at sacrifice level 11,21,31,41,51,61,71,81 etc ( those sacrifice levels will be named " skill upgrade levels" from now on).
Untill bispirit reaches phase 14 and unlocks all skills , its more rewarding to spend sacrifice into fiend.

Obtaining sacrifice stones.

You get sacrifice stones from doing seal prison , from store , from certain vip packs , or from bispirit chests.
Yet again the best way to obtain them is from seal prison and the cheapest giveaway pack.

Sacrifice order :

Before bispirit reaches phase 14 :
1.We spend all sacrifice stones into fiend.
2.If it ends up on a "skill upgrade level" we leave it as it is, if not we recycle it , sacrifice it to highest possible "skill upgrade level", and use the excess on bispirit.
3.If Bispirit reaches a skill upgrade level we leave it as it is.If not, we recycle it , sacrifice it to highest possible "skill upgrade level" and use the excess on fiend.

After Bispirit reaches phase 14 :
1.We spend all sacrifice stones into bispirit.
2.If it ends up on a "skill upgrade level" , we leave it as it is. If not , we recycle it, sacrifice it to highest possible "skill upgrade level" and  use the excess on fiend.
3.If fiend reaches a "skill upgrade level", we leave it as it is . If not , we recycle it , sacrifice it on highest possible "skill upgrade level" and use the excess on bispirit.

Again its important to find balance between sacrificial levels.
Having fiend at sacrifice 101 and bispirit at 31 , may give less power than having them both on sacrifice 81.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum